Why invest in building a brand?
- can yield higher profit margins
- secures naming, tag lines, trademarks and patents in early stage companies which provide immediate asset value to show investors
- creates longer and targeted interactions with your audience as you have clarity in your audience and messaging
- builds more loyalty, referrals, and repeat ‘purchase’
- helps attract the best talent for your team
- makes you more eligible to strategic partners and investors
- to clarify your purpose, communications and culture
- to get your first client or investor
- to create trust in a new product or service
- to grow brand ambassadors and strategic partners
- to position you and your team in thought leadership and with the press
- to prepare you for media opportunities
- to support a pivot when you enter a new phase in development or go for acquisitions
- to get your team in alignment
- To strengthen your reputation
- Startups that might already have an MVP established but struggling to connect communications and build an online audience.
- Founders looking to define their unique strengths and personal brand.
- Tech Ladies looking for a brand refresh to better communicate their value.
We believe business happens 24/7/365 in bars, baristas and business locations. Not one person knows how to build and grow a business independently with the advancement of technology and the global economy. We have to build in small bites. We do that in Tini steps while enjoying the journey. Our Martini Method has 5 core steps that we follow for all branding work.
The Brand Work Kit is best used in a step-by-step process, however, we understand that founders, startups, and business owners have limited time. So you can work on sections of the Brand Work Kit based on the needs. If you already have CONTEXT around your brand story we have broken out a set of Brand ONE SHEETS for minimum viable branding efforts to support rapid learn and launch brand practices. Take a look at the individual Brand One Sheets that might help accelerate your brand in a specific area.